Starting from number 10:
10. Your boss. This is because he’s the one that makes sure you have some money at the end of the week, provided you actually do work.
9. Waiters/Waitresses. They’re the ones handling your food and drinks. Who knows what they might do to it before it reaches your table.
8. Your girlfriend/boyfriend. I think I said enough.
7. Your wife/husband. Also, enough said.
6. A blogger with a lot of followers. They can easily start rumors about you that can ruin your life.
5. Police Officers. They are the law.
4. Your lawyer. Who else is going to defend you in court?
3. Your dad. They are scary when angered.
2. Your mom. You’d have to be suicidal to even think about provoking them.
1. Grandma. IF YOU EVER PROVOKE THIS BEAST, DON’T COME ANYWHERE NEAR ME!
Ps: Thank you all newly subscribed people who I don’t know or care to list off. You missed your chance at the ‘A poor reason to celebrate’ post. You don’t even get the 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 dollars runner up prize.
Who doesn’t? And if you comment on that I’ll hate you forever. Anyway, the day itself is ok, I mean it’s just like any other day. What I hate are days where I have to end my weekend fun and get up early in the morning against my better judgement. Like Tuesdays would be like Mondays if we started the work and school week on Tuesdays. So every time you say you hate Mondays, think of the stuff you have to the next day.
All this doesn’t change the fact that Mondays suck.
What are you still doing here? CAN’T YOU SEE I’M IN A BAD MOOD BECAUSE OF THIS DAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? LJKLFAJLKDJFA;LKJHSL;GFASJDVHGSHALJ;SHF;LJKAWHLJKA;SFH;GH;GHK;DGGHALFJHA;LKDSJFGL;GHALUJFFYVJWGBIJHWDFV BYLSKJUVY3N I
…because they just get so annoying after the fifth part you need to learn in the game. It’s like “Oh you can’t go on unless you learn how to do this thing you may only need to do like, once.” It’s the same as what TV is displaying on pretty much every commercial. At least the game tutorials let you move on after you’re done with them! Commercials on the other hand never leave you alone! I don’t need to know the latest fashion that may go out of style in the next thirty seconds, or that Justin Bieber will be singing at very easy to sell out stadium in I-Don’t-Care Town. I’ll pay attention to what ever I want.
It reminds me of a funny sign I saw in an ice cream truck. It said : “This is NOT Burger King, you don’t get it your way, you get it my or you don’t get a thing!” So if you expect me to blog about the latest video game or the latest life crisis, WELL TO BAD! THIS IS MY BLOG, NOT YOURS! And if you don’t approve, that’s your problem, not mine.